Thursday, December 10, 2009

CASE #17 SHOE FETISH & BOOT FETISH and some ASPHYXIA FETISH

CASE #17 SHOE FETISH & BOOT FETISH and some ASPHYXIA FETISH

Shoe fetish and Boot fetish newsgroup -- http://groups.google.com/group/shoe-boot-fetish PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK -- ALL STORIES AND DISCUSSIONS -- NO SPAM, NO COSTS, NO FEES, ETC. --- The Shoe fetish, Boot fetish, Shoe sex, Boot sex, retifism, kinky shoes, kissing shoes, licking shoes, sharing shoes, fucking shoes, shoe fetish shopping newsgroup is a place to bring your shoe fetish passion, discussions, and stories out of the closet and into the light of day ---

I was sitting at home when a very expensive prostitute I had hired arrived for a visit. Having hired her before and knowing her well I already knew that this was a free spirited woman where I could expect
her to say, do, and try almost anything. She was very experienced with my shoe fetish, knew what shoes and boots to wear, and played it up very well. She always brought several pairs with her for our visits.

She's was exotic, erotic, sexy, and wow, very, very hot with her long blond hair covering her shoulders, she looked almost as if she just walked off of the cover of a Vogue magazine. To say the least, this
was certainly a distracting woman. This is the kind of woman you just dream about but never meet. A perfect body covered in a tight black dress that touched just above her knees. On her legs I couldn't help
but notice she was wearing the sexiest and hottest pair of Italian designer high heeled kid skin knee high black leather fashion boots I had ever seen with finger loops at the top for pulling the boots onto
her legs. From the start of my two hour session it seemed that she made up her mind that she was going to have some fun with my fetish.

She looked at me and said, "So you like my boots." As she caught me staring at perhaps the best pair of well broken in black leather high heel boots I had ever seen.

I answered with a lie, playing with her, “I don't now, I just was looking at them, there very interesting”.

She says, "I don't believe you",,,,,these boots are not interesting their stunning and you know it." "Man or woman, when I dress in black and wear this pair of high heeled black leather fashion boots you would have to be dead if you didn't stare at them. I know the power of these boots and I know that in black with my makeup on I am attractive enough that almost anyone sexually alive would have a hard time controlling themselves." You wouldn't be surprised to know that I am propositioned by men almost every day. But I'll bet you would be even more surprised to find out that I have also been propositioned and hired regularly by many women.

There was no doubt that she is one of those women who both male and female would find so stunning that they couldn't resist her sexual aura and they would want her.

At that point she put her leg forward and said, "Curious, go ahead and take a look at them, touch them if you want", she said, as she sat in a chair across from me.

I was hesitant, but as I looked I couldn't resist she was just to hot I did exactly what she said. As I touched the leather my body went on fire it was a great way to be able to touch her. Even through the
leather. (She knew she was getting me going). I just hoped to get more.

Playing with me she rubbed her other leg along my pants. The leather was so soft and smelled so good that my member went directly to attention. I knew she saw it because she then placed her leg in my
lap with the toe of the boot close to my face and the other just touching my erection. She told me to kiss it.

Once again I hesitated, but she gently rubbed my member and it felt so erotic that I had to do as she said. I couldn't resist it, as I held her boot and kissed it, slowly at first and then with great passion as
she continued to rub my erection. I could feel her well formed foot and toes inside of the boot with my tongue.

After a while she slowly had me slide the erotic boot off of her leg while I kissed the outside of the toe area of her boot. She would not allow me to stop kissing her booted leg. She said if I couldn't do
this that I would never get anything else. So I did as she asked.

She then told me to, "look inside my boot" as she moved the boot toward me. She said, “I was so sweaty, please tell me if my boots smell ok. I just need to know”. She held my head with one hand and gently moved the boot toward my face with the opening of the boot nearing my nose.

“Look down it, can you see where my feet go down inside toward the toe. Look down inside the boots. It's a wonderful flesh tone the same as my skin.”

I had to admit, I have always wanted to get my hands on a pair of hot fashion boots. There has always been a fascination for hot leather boots on beautiful women, and now I was about to get to play with both.

She then said, lower your head and put your nose and mouth inside of the opening of my boot and smell my aroma." Does it smell ok. It was so erotic I wanted to do it, but I told her I couldn't. It was so strange to be smelling this woman’s boot.

She then put her other boot covered foot in my lap and it got my attention. She told me to try it, look closer, you'll be surprised. Do you smell the erotic leather of my boot mixed with my body. At that point she took a pair of black panty hose from her bag and slipped one of the toes through each loop on the top of the boot. Pulled the hose through making a loop.

With her help, I did and it was very erotic and kinky. I wanted more but I was a bit embarrassed, this was all so strange to me. But I already knew I loved being with her and I wanted this exotic woman and I would give it a try if it helped me to get her. I also knew that I loved what she was doing to me with her boots. This was the most attractive woman that had ever come close to me and I wasn't about to say no.

So I slowly looked inside the boot. She then told me to "look closer" ,,, "can't you see down deep where my toes go, look closer. Place the opening of the boot closer to your face." "Put your nose and mouth down inside of it, pull it up over your face along the sides of your head, get into it, place it closer. Pull the boot over your nose and mouth and breath in the aroma."

It was weird but the boot was so sexy that I could not resist I slid the panty hose in the loops over my head and slid the boot over my nose and mouth as my lips touched and caressed the soft inner flesh
toned leather and I breathed in that exotic smell. When I did this it was her mixed with the smell of top quality leather. The top of a thigh high boot is fairly wide and my face easily fit inside of the leather and I could feel the gentle soft leather wrapped around the sides of my face over my head and down under my chin.

She told me to "hold them tight and that I must make love and kiss the inside of the boot and let the boot inhale and exhale up and down with each breath. You'll just love it when the air turns warm and mixes with the smell of my body. It’ll make you get so hot that you can't help but get excited and loose control.”

Then she sat behind me and wrapped her legs around my body with her foot and other booted leg gently stroking my hardened member. She pulled on the legs of the hose which tightened the boot with my head inside loose but yet firmly over my face. She moved my hands from holding the boot and gently held the boot over my face as she continued to rub her booted soft leather against my penis. I knew I
was about ready to explode. She stopped just short of my exploding. As I relaxed, she says, I can tell you love my boots. I think I am going to make you explode with my booted foot, would that be OK.

I agreed as I tried to move my head out of the inside of her boot. She said, oh no bad boy, I didn't tell you could come out. Your a bad boy, you must put your face back inside of my boot. For that I am
going to prepare to tie the boot tighter over your face to hold it firmly inside so you can’t disobey me.

I knew that I couldn't resist. She gently removed the boot and slid my face out of the boot for a moment and gave me the deepest and longest of kisses. All I could respond was, do whatever you want.

But than she said, first you must kiss the other boot.

While I was kissing her very exciting boot I watched her prepare the other one to tie over my face. Later I noticed that she had laced her nylon as well as a few very long heavy shoe laces through firmly
stiched little holes that seemed to be previously punched but unnoticeable through near the top portion of the boot.

You couldn't see the holes until she laced them. The holes were just below a very strong seam in the top of the boot that the leather would not tear from them being tied tightly over my head. What I didn't
think about at the time was that they might not be easy to take off if they were tied on to my face. There were a few things that I had not considered at that point. However, I am here to write this so things must have worked out OK.

I was very erect and horny from kissing her other boot. This time she helped me place my face and part of my head right back inside that thigh high kid skin leather well worn high heeled black leather very
erotic boot. It was so exciting and kinky, I was having a lot of fun. Then she put my head back into the boot and tightened the nylons from the boot to the back of my head and tied them very tight so the
boot could not fall off. She did it by tying the nylon through the leather in the loops. Then from behind me she tightened the laces that went over my forehead and at spots around my face to keep the
boot in place. She then tied the last one from below my chin to the back of my neck to keep the bottom from opening up as well.

What I realized was that this would not be easy to pull off if I needed to, it was clearly firmly in place. Once tightened against the sides of my face and under my chin it made a great seal. But it was
so exciting I figured so what, this is fun. As she wrapped her legs around me again with her boot sitting right on top of my penis she tightened the last item, the nylons that went through the loops. They
were still loose enough so that I could breath outside air.

She told me make love to the inside of the boot, the leather, the smell, its me she said. Don't you just love it as you breathe in and out inside of the boot. You can feel it as the boot expands and contracts with every breath. You can smell my feet and legs and I know you love.

I did, and the boots were tall enough that they held a lot of air. What I quickly noticed was that there was no additional fresh air getting into the boot and that as my excitement was growing so was my breathing getting deeper from the lack of oxygen as the excitement was mounting. She kept rubbing me with my penis between her booted foot and bare foot. Firmly in rhythm up and down over my erect penis. As
my body began to move with the rhythm I just knew that I was going to make love to the boots and I was about to explode and even though I was almost out of air, I didn’t try to take the boots off my face either.

As I passionately kissed the inside lining of the boot I was becoming slightly dizzy and about to pass out I thought it was because my body began to explode continuously onto her boot and foot that was rubbing
my penis. It was one of the best orgasm I had ever had. At that point I had no strength left and was too dizzy to pull the boot off my face. I must have passed out from lack of oxygen. At that point I had to trust her, she had to decide what to do next. Thinking about it later, I realized what if she didn’t remove the boot?

URGENT NOTE: One must remember that asphyxia is not a common trend of shoe fetishists and is, and can be, very dangerous to try. Clearly passing out inside of a boot in this manner can cost a lot more than an evening. It can risk your life. This is very dangerous stuff and I am clearly advising everyone this should not be played with lightly. I have heard of people putting intoxicating vapor materials inside of a boot to get them high while tying as boot over their face. This combination of vapors and lack of oxygen could lead to a heart attack and could become a very deadly combination causing brain
damage. I will be including a number of cases as received for your review. However additional commentary at this time may not be included.

No comments: